HMR17 Painted Pansies
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Dark Purple and Yellow Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Copic® Markers as listed below
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
May Arts Ribbon
- Fold an 8-1/2″ X 5-1/4″ panel of dark purple cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp Painted Pansies image in Memento Ink on a 3-7/8″ X 5-1/8″ panel of white cardstock.
- Color image as desired. Sample is colored with Copics as follows:
Mouse: T3, T5, T7 ; Face/Hands/Feet/Tail: E50, E51, E21
Flowers: BV02, BV13, BV08, Y11, Y15, Y19
Foliage: YG21, YG03, YG17, YG67
Sky: B21, B41, BV02
- Layer colored image on a 4″ X 5-1/4″ panel of dark purple cardstock.
- Adhere layered image panel to a 4-1/8″ X 5-3/8″ panel of yellow cardstock
- Wrap yellow ribbon around layered panels as shown and glue or tape on back.
- Adhere ribbon-wrapped panels to card front.