W1393 Teacup Cupcake
SSC1209 Holiday Words Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
FREG037 Aged Marine Embossing Enamel
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
David Tutera Decorative Layers by Core’dinations
Adhesives by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L®
E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips
DODZ™ – 3D
DODZ™ – Medium
Ergosoft® Watercolour Pencils by STAEDTLER®
Distress™ Markers by Tim Holtz®
Midnight Blue Ink by Tsukineko®
Ribbon by May Arts
- Prepare card base 17 cm high x 21 cm long. Score and fold at 9 cm from the left.
- Cover the front and inside with cardstock and patterned papers. Add ribbon.
- Sprinkle Aged Marine powder over a postage stamp layer panel and heat from underneath.
- Add cheese cloth on top while the powder is still molten. Add and heat more powder if desired.
- Mount the postage stamp card panel onto foam squares and add to the card, overhanging the front fold.
- Stamp the Teacup Cupcake onto white card and colour with pencils and markers. Fussy cut the image.
- Add the image to the card using foam squares.
- Finish the card with gems, brads and ribbon bow and adhere using DODZ.