StazOn Jet Black Ink by Tsukineko
White & Blue Cardstock
White & Ochre Acrylic Paint
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Cut blue cardstock for card base.
2. Mix coffee and water in Spray/Splatter Bottle. Closely spray on blue cardstock and spread around with paintbrush. Add more around edges and set aside to dry.
3. Tear off a six-inch piece of medical paper tape and put on a acetate paper or craft mat. Apply a small amount of white acrylic paint over tape and add in some areas ochre acrylic paint. Let dry while working the next step.
4. Randomly stamp luggage and warning labels from Baggage Claim set on blue card base.
5. Sprinkle Aged Bronze Embossing Enamel over card base and heat set from the back side of the paper.
6. Stamp small label stamps in black onto dried paper tape and tear into small pieces. Add to the card base and trim edges.
7. Stamp Suitcase World onto white cardstock in black ink. Paint coffee onto cardstock the same way as the card base. Let dry and then add Blue Mica Fragments by gluing with Beacon glue.
8. Stamp strap from Baggage Claim onto kraft cardstock. Lightly color with colored pencils and trim around image with scissors.
9. Wrap strap around white cardstock stamped with Suitcase World and glue down to card base.