CRS5058 Jumbo Cling Dear Santa Stamp Set
SSH57 Perfectly Clear Acrylic Jumbo Handle
Americana Gloss Enamels® by DecoArt® (Black, Bright Orange, Dark Chocolate, Hauser Dark Green, Festive Green, Fleshtone, Glorious Gold, Honey Brown, Light Buttermilk, Napa Red, True Red, Saffron Yellow, Slate Grey, White)
Golden Natural Brushes by Silver Brush Ltd® (Square size ½”, Shader size #4 and #6, Round, size #3, Liner, size #00)
Cosmetic Sponge Wedges ( without oils or lotions)
Decorative Rice Lights (optional)
- Wash the glass block and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any oils.
- Place Dear Santa stamp onto a Jumbo acrylic handle. Pounce a cosmetic sponge into black paint poured onto palette paper and then on a clean area of the palette. When you look at the bottom of the sponge it should be covered by paint but you should still be able to see the texture of the sponge. Quickly pounce the loaded sponge and apply to the stamp. Stamp onto the middle of the glass block. Allow it to completely dry.
- Undercoat all the elements of the designs with White and allow to dry.
- Determine basecoating by referring to the photo.
Red areas with True Red. White areas with 1:1 mix of Slate Grey and White. Green areas with Hauser Dark Green. Flesh areas with 1:1 mix of Fleshtone and Light Buttermilk. Golden areas with Saffron Yellow. Black areas with black. Brown areas with Honey Brown.
- Shade the red areas with Napa Red, reinforce with 1:1 mix of True Red and Black. Highlight with Bright Orange. Highlight the green areas with Festive Green. Shade the beard and fur areas with Slate Grey. Pull heavy curved lines with Light Buttermilk, reinforce with White. Shade the golden areas with 1:1 mix of Saffron Yellow and Honey Brown. Highlight with 1:1 mix of Saffron Yellow and Light Buttermilk. The black areas are highlighted with Slate Grey.
- Shade the teddy bear with Chocolate Brown. Highlight with texture lines of Honey Brown + Light Buttermilk (1:1).
- Heat set following manufacturer’s directions. Allow to cool and add a ribbon of your choice.