CRS5074 Cling Build a Bouquet
DCS5074 Build a Bouquet Die Set
SSC1169 Vintage Lower Case Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
SSC1205 Journal Lines Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
Fran’s Favorite Mixed Media Cardstock
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Copic® Markers (E53, E55, E57, Y02. Y08, Y19, YG21, YG61, YG63, YG67, R01, R02, R05, R24, BV0000, BV000, BV01, C1)
Lipstick Red Chalk Ink by Colorbox
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Scrapbook-Adhesive 3D foam squares
- Adhere an 8 1/2″ x 11″ piece of yellow cardstock to a piece of 12″ square teal cardstock.
- Adhere pictures to page.
- Stamp date on page with lipstick red chalk ink. (the hearts are from the Journal Lines Perfectly Clear™ Stamp set)
- Stamp the vase and all the flowers and leaves on a piece of Fran’s Favorite Mixed Media Carstock and color with makrers.
- Die cut all colored images with the Build a Bouquet Die Set.
- Adhere the three daisies to the right side of the page with 3D foam squares.
- Adhere the vase, flowers and leaves on the left side of the page.