P264 Pansy Spray
W088 Seed Background
FREG039 Aged Scarlet Embossing Enamel
FREG027 Shabby White Embossing Enamel
FREG030 Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
PITT® Magenta Pen by Faber-Castell®
Inktense Pencils by Derwent
Seam Binding Ribbon
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: 3D Thin Foam Squares – White, Crafty Power Tape
- Using the digital template print and cut out a pillow box from kraft cardstock. Do not assemble yet.
- Stamp Pansy Spray in black and colour in.
- Sprinkle a mixture of Embossing Enamels around the flowers and heat from underneath.
- Form the pillow box and wrap around with a hand dyed seam binding ribbon.
- Ink up the required part of the Seed Background stamp with a PITT pen and stamp onto your leftover card. Trim around the stamped label.
- Round the corners with a corner punch as shown. Adhere to the pillow box over 3d foam squares.