HHQ06 Mixed Up
SSC1216 Beary Mice Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
Fran’s Favorite Mixed Media Paper
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
SSH34 Medium Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Patterned Paper by My Mind’s Eye
Copic® Markers (YR21, YR23, YR24, BG10, BG11, BG15, E50, E93, E55, E57, W1, W3, W5, T1, B000)
Oval Punches by EKSuccess®
Twine by American Crafts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Fold a 10 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ inch piece of orange cardstock in half to create a 5 1/4″ square top folding card.
- Adhere paper panels to card.
- Stamp image on a 2 7/8″ square white panel with black ink and color with Copic® Markers.
- Back panel with a 3″ square orange panel and then adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white oval panel and back with a larger turquoise oval panel.
- Adhere to card.
- Cut a banner panel out of patterned paper and adhere to card.
- Tie twine through button holes and then adhere to card.