CRS5069 Cling Delicate Snow
DCS5069 Snowflake Die Set
SSC1147 Tis the Season Perfectly Clear™ Stamp Set
FREG027 Shabby Chic White Embossing Enamel
VM001 Versamark™ Watermark Ink by Tsukineko®
STF082 Versafine™ Onyx Black Ink by Tsukineko®
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
AC672HSG Gold Dot Sparklers Class A Peel Stickers
SSH57 Jumbo Acrylic Perfectly Clear™ Stamp Handle
DWLL570 Pine Trees
Glitter Silk Cardstock by Core’dinations®
Kraft Core card
Light Green, dark green and brown ink
Ribbon by May Arts®
- Stencil Pine Trees on white paper with light green ink, move stencil to the side slightly and use dark green ink and brown for the trunks. Over Stamp sentiment from the Tis The Season Perfectly Clear Set with Onyx Black VerasFine ink.
- Sprinkle Spoonful of Snow under the trees and heat from underneath so the embossing powder doesn’t blow away. Layer onto black Glitter Silk paper and set aside.
- Stamp snowflake two times from the Delicate Snow set with Versamark ink, emboss with Shabby White Embossing Enamel and die cut using the matching Snowflake Die Cut Set. Cut in half as shown.
- Wrap May Arts Ribbon around a 5×7 Recycled Kraft Card and glue the snowflake halves around the card and mount Pine Trees.
- Glue the small die cut snowflakes in the bottom corner and add gold Dot Sparklers to card.