SSC1219 ScrewLoose N Sparky Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
DP100 Detail White Embossing Powder
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
VM001 Versamark Watermark Ink by Tsukineko®
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Cardstock by Core’dinations®
Sketch™ Markers by Copic® (Y00, Y06, Y13, Y21, Y26, Y28, YG13, G07, R12, R24, R35, R39, B60, B63, N1, N6)
Marker Airbrush System by Copic®
Various Ink™ Blender Solution by Copic®
Snow White acrylic paint by DecoArt®
WeeScapes Blended Grass Mat by Simi Creative Products (SCP)
WeeScapes Grass by Simi Creative Products (SCP)
Zip-Dry™ Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Ribbon by May Arts Ribbons®
- Fold a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 cardstock in half with a finished size of 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 side fold card base.
- Stamp Screwloose with sentiment and Sparky in Tuxedo Black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color. Cut out both pieces.
- Stamp Sparky’s light from his head onto clear acetate with Versamark Watermark ink and emboss with Detail White embossing powder. Trim and glue onto the back of Sparky cut out with Zip-Dry paper glue.
- Cut three wavy hill shapes as shown in finished card with white paper. Glue top and bottom one onto Weescapes Blended Grass Mat and trim around white cardstock paper.
- On middle hill airbrush with gray markers to make sidewalk, use muslin fabric damp with Blender Solution to press into gray color to create texture.
- On white paper airbrush sky.
- Arrange wavy hills and sidewalk on bottom half of the sky paper and glue down.
- Paint clouds with acrylic paint and brush.
- Glue Screwloose onto sidewalk. Glue Sparky onto bottom hill. Add glue around feet and sprinkle with Weescapes Grass. Shake off excess and return to container.
- Glue image layer onto skewed colored cardstock and glue onto card base.
- Glue strip of ribbon across front of card. Trim excess.