Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®, papers Authentique Harmony ‘Creation’, ribbon (May Arts), white vellum
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: Adhesive Sheets 6×12″, MyStik® Permanent Strips, Thin 3D Foam Squares – Mix White
Inks: Imagive Crafts/Tsukineko® StazOn Mini Ganache, Brilliance Pearlescent Olive, Tea Dye Distress Ink
STAEDTLER® ergosoft® aquarell watercolour pencils, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 18 dies
- Following instructions from the DCP1001 Build a Pop Up Die Set prepare a base for the pop up card from Authentique papers and add decorative borders using edge dies from the set. Mat over pink cardstock with MyStik® Permanent Strips.
- Stamp the vase and flowers from Cling Build a Bouquet Set with Ganache ink onto papers with a plain design and colour in with watercolour pencils.
- Die cut the images using Build a Bouquet Die Set and adhere to the pop up tabs.
- Die cut one label shape from coordinated paper and add some inking while the shape is still in the die. Stamp Penned Anniversary with Olive ink.
- Die cut another label (one size up) from white vellum and adhere to the card base.
- Adhere the sentiment panel with Thin 3D Foam Squares over the vellum.
- Tie a small bow from a decorative ribbon and crinkle it with a heat tool. Adhere to the card.