W124 Rodeo girl
MEM01 Tuxedo Black Memento™ ink by Tsukineko®
Red and White cardstock
STAEDTLER Karat Aquarelle Colored Pencils
Buffalo Head Bead
Small Brads, 1/16″ hole punch
Scissors or Distressing tool
- Fold a 5-1/4″ X 10-1/2″ panel of red cardstock in half to form card base.
- Distress the edges of a 5″ square white cardstock panel.
- Stamp image in black on a 4-1/4″ square panel of white cardstock.
- Watercolor image with colored pencils, water and brush.
- Use pencils direct to paper to make circles around girl on horse and main greeting.
- Use wet brush to slightly blur the circles.
- Use a stapler to apply staples in x’s at points around the large circle.
- Use scissors or a distressing tool to distress edges of paper.
- Adhere to a 4-1/2″ square panel of red cardstock.
- Wrap twine around paper several times and tie in a knot leaving ends long.
- Secure a buffalo skull bead to excess twine and trim ends.
- Add several brads on left side of twine to balance composition.
- Cut small squares of burlap and attach to upper corners with small brads. Unravel strings until desired corner look is achieved. Trim any loose or long threads.
- Adhere layered panels to prepared card front.