P260 ScrewLoose Night Sky
SSC1219 ScrewLoose N Sparky Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
SSH38 Small Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
SSH34 Medium Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
FRC09 Purple Color Fragments
FRC16 Mint Color Fragments
MG01 Crystal Micro Glitter
DWDEPT Translucent Embossing Paste
DWLM2010 Paste Spreader
StazOn Jet Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Black, Grey, Mint, & Violet Card Stock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Fast Finish™ by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L®
- Create 5 1/2″ square “step card” from gray cardstock.
- Create an extra “step” by cutting an extra section of gray cardstock sized 5 1/2″ X 4″. Score and fold along the short side at 1/4″ (Valley) 1/2″ (Mountain) 1 1/2″ (Mountain) 2″ (Valley) and 3″ (flat). Adhere along edge of card.
- Mix a small amount of translucent paste with some sprinkles of Color Fragments. Spread over black cardstock panel smoothly. Let dry.
- Stamp Night Sky image once on a panel of acetate, and once on mint cardstock. Add shading with markers to image on mint. Cut out and adhere over stamped image on acetate. Lightly brush Fast Finish over acetate panel, avoiding the adhered images. Sprinkle with glitter. Let dry. Adhere to front step.
- Stamp images from clear set over violet strips. Cut away half of a couple “gears”. Fold up for added dimension. Adhere strips to base and step.
- Mat pasted and sprinkled panel with violet cardstock. Adhere to back step of card.
- Stamp “wow” on mint scrap. Cut out and adhere to the pasted panel with foam tape. If necessary, add foam strips in valley fold where extra step attaches.