P266 Picnic Spread
G126 Life Picnic
L260 Relax Enjoy
CRS01 Mish Mesh
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Tim Holtz® Broken China, Faded Jeans, & Vintage Photo Distress Ink by Ranger®
Copic® Markers (0, B00, C1, C2, RV14, R35, R37, G82, YG63, G29, G94, B93, B95, B95, YG00, YG03, E33, E35, E37, Y11, Y15)
6 Layered Labels & 2 Swirls Cutting Dies by Paper Artist™
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Easel fold: Cut navy blue cardstock to 6 1/4” x 11”. Place vertically in front of you, and fold bottom up 1 5/8”. Fold top down. Cut 6 ¼” x 4 ¾” navy blue cardstock and glue on top of 1 5/8” fold. Ink edges with Faded Jeans Distress Ink.
- Card Front: Cut 6 ¼” x 2” white cardstock and stamp with Frayed burlap stamp using Broken China Distress Ink. Glue horizontal 1 ½” from the bottom. Cut 5 1/4” x 4 ½” red cardstock, and round corners. Stamp one row of ants to top of cardstock. Ink edges with Faded Jeans Distress Ink.Glue centered leaving top hanging over the top of card front.
- Stamp Picnic Spread onto 4 ¾”x 3 ¾” and color with Copic markers as shown. Round corners and glue centered onto red cardstock. Cut 6 ¼” strip and tear edge as shown. Stamp with Burlap border using Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Stamp “Relax” sentiment and one ant from ant border. Foam tape to bottom of card front.
- Inside card: Cut 6 ¼” strip and tear edge as shown. Stamp with Burlap border using Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Stamp with one row from ant border. Glue to bottom of card.
- Die cut red cardstock from 4 ¼” from 1 ¾” label Glue centered. Cut 3 ½” x 1” white cardstock. Stamp with Frayed burlap stamp using Broken China Distress Ink. Stamp “Life’s a Picnic” sentiment and ink edges with Faded Jeans Distress Ink. Foam tape to center of label.