HMM10 Potted Mouse
SSC1158 Thoughtful Wishes Perfectly™ Clear Stamps
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
FRC07 Caramel Color Fragments
FRC12 Burgundy Color Fragments
DWLJ902 Black-eyed Susans Stencil
DWLJ806 Hexagons Stencil
Chalk Core Cardstock by Core’dinations®
6 X 6 inch Linen Fabric Pad by Mark Richards®
Cutie Orange Peel Card Stock from Bazzill Basics®
Memento™ Morocco, Peanut Brittle & Dandelion Ink by Tsukineko®
Large Daubers by Imagine Crafts®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Create six inch square card from orange cardstock.
- Using dauber and Morocco Memento, ink through Hexagons stencil randomly over card.
- Machine-emboss Chalk Core panel with Black-eyed Susans stencil. Sand color from embossed areas.
- Tear panel along one edge. Distress the other edges. Swipe inks over surface to distress panel, and over card front. Adhere panel to card.
- Stamp Potted Mouse on white cardstock. Color and shade with markers.
- Machine-emboss panel with still-inky Hexagons stencil to transfer inked design. Swipe ink over edges, and adhere panel to card.
- Stamp sentiment on piece of linen. Fray edges, ink distress, and adhere to card.
- Adhere sprinkles of Color Fragments with glue marker. Adhere twine-tied buttons to card.