HGRR03 Bearly Working
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
- Cardstock – Navy, red, yellow, white
- Polka dot multi pattern paper
- Copic Markers: C1,C2,C3,C5,C7,100,E33,E35,E39,E79,YG03,YG06,
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Foam Tape
- Start with a 5″x7″ navy card. Glue 6 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ multi polka dot patterned paper centered.
- Cut 5 3/4″x4″ white cardstock, and Round corners. Stamp Bearly Working Stamp using Memento black ink. Color with Copic Markers. Shading:C1,C2,C3,C5,C7,100,Desk:E33,E35,E39,E79,Cups:YG03,YG06, YG07,Boo,B01,B12,Y06,Y17,YR15,YR68,Bear:E43,E71,E77,E79)
- Mat onto red cardstock leaving 1/4″ border on all sides, and glue centered on card front. Cut 1″ x 5″ yellow strip. Draw black line down the center using a ruler. Glue to right side of the card vertically. Stamp sentiment on yellow cardstock. Cut out and foam tape to card as shown.