HHM02 Wagon Ride
SSC1216 Beary Mice
EJS03 Spoonful of Midnight
Fran’s Favorite Mixed Media Cardstock
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Patterned Paper by My Minds Eye®
Memento® Paris Dusk dye ink
May Arts® Ribbon
Spellbinders® Labels Thirty-Six Die
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Fold an 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ piece of red cardstock in half to create a 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ top folding card base.
- Stamp image on a white die cut panel with black ink and color with markers.
- Stamp sentiment on panel with Paris Dusky dye ink.
- Sprinkle Spoonful of Midnight on the “road” and heat from underneath until melted.
- Adhere patterned paper panels to a 5″ by 3 3/4″ yellow cardstock panel.
- Cut slips on each end of the image panel and run ribbon through the back of the panel.
- Adhere panel to the patterned paper panel, tying the ribbon around the panel and into a bow.
- Adhere the entire panel to the card.