N260 Bat Doodle
EP111 Midnight Embossing Powder
VM001 VersaMark™ Watermark Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Black, Orange Dot, and White Cardstock
1/16″ Hole Punch
Black Mini Brads
Embossing Heat Tool
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive
- Fold 8-1/2″ X 5-1/2″ panel of black cardstock in half to form card base.
- Adhere 5-1/4″ X 4″ panel of orange dot cardstock on card front with paper glue.
- Stamp Bat Doodle on 4-1/4″ X 3″ panel of white cardstock in VersaMark ink.
- Sprinkle black embossing powder over wet ink, tap off excess and return to jar.
- Heat with embossing heat tool until embossing powder is set.
- Color selected areas of bat with orange marker.
- Color orange marker on makeup sponge and use to color edges of white panel.
- Adhere white panel to 4-1/2″ X 3-1/4 panel of black cardstock.
- Punch through both layers to place brads as shown.
- Adhere layered panel to card front.