Bazzill Java Card stock tan and white polka dotted paper/ striped paper
thin brown ribbon
double sided foam adhesive
Versafine Vintage Sepia Ink by Tsukineko
- Measurements: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- 1. Creat Java card base.
- 2. Cut and adhere smaller piece of polka dotted paper to front of card.
- 3. Enhance with a thin strip of striped paper right above polka dotted paper.
- 4. tie thin bow over front of card.
- 5. Stamp and color Plume Portrait, cut into a square. Mount on Blue Cardstock.
- 6. Adhere Portrait to card with foam adhesive.
- 6. Stamp friendship message with Sepia Ink at bottom right corner of card.