Archival Jet Black Ink by Ranger
Colored Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Stamp flowers onto white cardstock using black ink. Repeat.
2. Cut out flower petals and leaves on one of the stamped images.
3. Cut and mount stamped image on black cardstock. Attach cut out petals and leaves.
4. Mount black cardstock onto white cardstock.
5. Mount image onto black cardstock the size of the finished card base.
6. Stamp flower seeds background using black ink on white cardstock. Cut to fit behind black cardstock. Mount on black card base.
7. Tear edges of black cardstock with main image and attach to stamped background.