P259 PenPattern Giraffe
F229 Better Travel
R163 Old World Map
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
DWDX7020 Leafless Tree Die
DWDD003 Leafy Branch Die
DWDD001 Nesting Frames Die set
DWLX7027 Quatrefoil Stencil
DWLJ817 Leopard Skin Stencil
DWLJ815 Zebra Texture Stencil
Memento™ Rich Cocoa, Potter’s Clay, & Blue Danube Ink by Tsukineko®
Cardstock by Core’dinations
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Create 6″ square card from brown cardstock. Machine-emboss parts of Leopard Skin and Zebra Texture on front. Sand to reveal design.
- Run panel of orange cardstock through embossing machine with Quatrefoil stencil. Swipe ink over surface to reveal design. Adhere to card.
- Stamp giraffe on panel of white cardstock, and on sticky note using black ink. Cute the one from the sticky note to use as mask over the giraffe.
- Stamp world map in brown ink over panel. Sponge or brush brown ink around edges, and blue ink directly behind the giraffe. Remove mask.
- Color and shade image with markers. Adhere to card.
- Die cut tree and leafy branch. Sponge or brush ink over surface. Adhere to card.
- Die cut sentiment frame. Stamp sentiment in black ink. Ink around edges in brown. Adhere to card.