- Stamp images onto papers.
- Use Spellbinder’s die to cut out fox and backing.
- Layer and adhere to card front.
Q197 PenPattern Fox
SSC1191 Say it Today Perfectly Clear Stamps™
EP111 Detail Black Embossing Powder
VM001 VersaMark™ Watermark Ink by Tsukineko®
SSH34 Medium Perfectly Clear Acrylic Handle
Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Memento™ Tuxedo Black Marker by Tsukineko®
Copic® Markers (E31-E33-B00-YG61-YG63)
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Patterned Paper by Canvas Corp
3D Foam Adhesive
N260 Bat Doodle
EP111 Midnight Embossing Powder
VM001 VersaMark™ Watermark Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Black, Orange Dot, and White Cardstock
1/16″ Hole Punch
Black Mini Brads
Embossing Heat Tool
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive
P230 PenPattern Owl Stamp
VM001 VersaMark™ Watermark
Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
STF082 VersaFine™ Onyx Black
Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Orange and Black cardstock
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon®
Copic Markers (R17, YR04, Y18,
YG01, YG05, G09, G14, BG05, B16,
V15, RV14, RV66, E15)
Zig™ 2-way Glue Pen
by EK Success®
Scrapbook Adhesives™ Foam
Squares by 3L®
Orange and black check ribbon by
Silver curled paper clip
1. Fold 11″ x 4 1/4″ orange cardstock in half to form card base.
2. Stamp just the leaves from the owl stamp around the edge of the card front with Versamark Ink.
3. Stamp 4 1/2″ x 3 3/8″ white cardstock.
4. Color as desired.
5. Glue to 4 3/4″ x 3 5/8″ black cardstock.
6. Tie ribbon on the silver clip and slide on the top left corner of the owl panel.
7. Glue to the card front at a slight angle.
P230 PenPattern Owl
CRS5052 Jumbo Leaves
CRS5068 PenPattern Leaves
R105 Dream Text
R103 Music Score
W142 Vintage Contract
SSH57 Jumbo and/or R Handles
DCS5068 Leaves Die Set
DP111 Detail Black Embossing Powder
EJS03 Spoonful of Midnight
FRL02 Gold Lux Mix
FRL03 Copper Lux Mix
FX71 Sticky Panels
VM001 VersaMark Watermark Ink
MEM01 Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
FX72 Clip Tool
GS402 Spray Bottles
1 Plain White Paper Plate
Manila Cardstock 1/2 Sheet
Ivory Cardstock 1/2 Sheet
1/4 Manila Folder
White Cardstock 1/2 sheet
Embossing Heat Tools
1/4″ Hole punch
Ivory Organza Ribbon by May Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Instant coffee granules
Plastic spoons & containers
1. Coffee Spritz ivory and manila papers.
2. Attach 1/2 sheet of adhesive to 1/2 sheet of white and Die cut 3 Leaves.
3. Remove liner and dust 1 leaf with Copper & 1 with Gold Lux Mix.
4. Remove liner of 3rd Leaf, dust with Spoonful Midnight. Hold with clip
tool and heat.
5. Use black ink to stamp each 1/2 sheet with leaves and patterns and
die cut 9 more leaves.
6. Stamp Owl with WaterMark on plate & heat emboss with Detail Black.
7. Use Micron pen to enhance with more doodling.
8. Sprinkle Spoonful of Midnight over a stamped pattern leaf & heat
9. Punch hole in plate to add ribbon hanger.
10. Glue leaves to plate.