VersaFine Sky Blue Ink by Tsukineko
Wild Berry Pie Cardstock by Bazzill
Red, White Cardstock
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Glue Pen by EKSuccess
- Fold 11” x 4 ¼” Wildberry Pie cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp Jumbo snowman on the left side of 4” x 5 ¼” white cardstock.
- Mask Snowman with the template that came with him.
- Stamp Snow words with blue ink starting at the bottom of the snowman and repeating until you cover the cardstock.
- Remove the template.
- Color the snow man as desired.
- Stamp the verse in the upper right corner.
- Glue to 5 3/8” x 4 1/8” red cardstock.
- Glue to the cards front.
- Add multi Crystal glitter (from the kit) to the snow, with a glue pen.