Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
White, Red, & Brown Cardstock
Blue & Red Ribbon
Zip Dry Adhesive by Beacon
- Stamp message and snowman on white cardstock with black ink.
- Color with Copic Markers.
- Tear cardstock along ruler placed near edges of images to create two panels of same with, but height close to each individual image.
- Adhere each panel to 1/4″ larger red panel with glue.
- Adhere words to brown panel 1/4″ larger.
- Stamp “winter Journal” on white banner panel.
- Adere to brown then red panels of same shape but slightly larger.
- Layer patterned papers and brown cardstock to create two more panels.
- Glue ribbon around bottom of largest patterned panel and wrap around back.
- Layer and glue all panels to journal front.
- Add ribbon and buttons.