Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
White, Red, Silver, & Brown Cardstock
Metal Embossing Folder
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Copic Markers YG25, YG95, YG99, B41, B45, C3, E31, E55, E57, E79
1. Color inside of image.
2. Ink or airbrush a second image only on the outside and cut out the center portion.
3. Using foam pop up tape adhere the inked/airbrushed outer part on top of the colored version.
4. Add red micro glitter to the berries.
5. Layer onto red card stock mat. Set aside.
6. Starting with a red 6 x 6 card base add these layers.
7. Brown dot pattern paper layered onto silver card stock and then onto brown card stock.
8. Adhere to the base of card.
9. Add a textured silver layer of card stock to another brown mat.
10. Adhere to the dot pattern paper using foam pop up tape.
11. Adhere the image layers.
12. Add doo-dads and gears to the lower left corner of the image.