Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
Cardstock by Core’dinations
Copic Markers – YG63, YG67, B000, G00, C1, C2, C3
Warm water and instant coffe for spray bottle
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Spray coffee mixture on a white cardstock panel, sprinkle wet panel with additional coffee grounds, and allow to dry.
- Stamp image on panel with Memento ink and color the holly, berries, train, and sky with Copic markers.
- Color the snow with VersaMarker pen and sprinkle with Winter Wonderland Embossing Powder.
- Return excess powder to jar and heat to melt and set powder.
- Layer train panel on slightly larger Dark Red panel and then adhere to black cardfront.
- Sprinkle Aged Red Embossing enamel, Winter Wonderland and Red Glass Glitter on the card front as shown and heat from underneath until melted.