Black Archival Ink by Ranger
Vintage Photo Dye Ink by Ranger
1. Cut map to fit tag.
2. Rip section of map from top half of map.
3. Sponge edges of map, tag and cardstock with brown dye ink.
4. Sponge edges and corners of map with versamark and heat emboss with Teal embossing enamel.
5. Pour a little Aged Bronze Embossing Enamel in corner over Teal embossing enamel. Heat from underneath and melt into corner.
6. Sponge versamark on key and dip into the Aged Teal Embossing Enamel. Heat until melted.
7. Stamp Vintage car using versamark and heat emboss using Aged Bronze Embossing Enamel.
8. Stamp Vintage car using Versamark and heat emboss using Black Embossing Powder.
9. Cut out cars using detail scissors. Sponge with brown dye ink.
10. Stamp time piece using versamark and heat emboss using Aged Bronze Embossing Enamel. Cut out time piece and center of clock using punch.
11. Stamp time piece using black ink and cut out using white cardstock. Color clock face using dye inks and waterbrush.
12. Stamp Journey using alphabet letters on white cardstock. Cut out and sponge edges.
13. Assemble tag. Layer vintage cars slightly offset.
14. Sponge seam binding with versamark and heat emboss using Aged Teal Embossing Enamel.
15. Apply Tissue Tape over surface of box. Trim excess with Exacto Knife.
16. Attach ribbon to tag.