Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Die cut shape from white cardstock.
- Cover die cut with Versamark Watermark Ink.
- Heat emboss die cut with Chunky Gold Embossing Enamel.
- Repeat embossing with Chunky Gold Embossing Enamel.
- Keep embossing powder heated until liquid.
- Ink up stamp with Versamark Ink and stamp into center of warm embossing powder.
- Let embossing enamel with stamp still placed in it cool and pull stamp from embossed surface.
- Sprinkle image with black embossing powder. Heat up image again with heat gun far from surface to keep the image embossed in the surface.
- Ink up edges of white cardstock cut to fit on cardbase. Heat emboss with chunky gold embossing enamel.
- Assemble card.