StazOn Jet Black Ink by Tsukineko
STAEDTLER Watercolor Pencils
White, Green, and Pink Cardstock
Pink Houndstooth Ribbon by May Arts
Button – found
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Deckle edged scissors or rotary cutter
Waterbrush or water and paint brush
- Fold an 8.5″ X 5.5″ panel of pink cardstock in half to form card base.
- Adhere a 5.25″ X 4″ panel of lime green cardstock to card front with Zip Dry
- Stamp Wild Roses image in black ink on white cardstock.
- Cut out stamped image with Deckle cutter.
- Color just flower portion with watercolor pencils and blend with water brush.
- Thread ribbon through button bale
- Secure ribbon around front of white panel securing to the back.
- Glue white panel to card front.