Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
White, Purple, Green, & Black Cardstock
Copic Markers C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, 100, V22, V25, V28, E42, E43, E44, YG03, R05, BV25
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Color the image twice.
2. Cut out carefully one of the shoes and cut down the sentiment.
3. On the second shoe image, apply Copics around shoe for shading. Press an alcohol dampen swatch of burlap and press and hold on shading to remove some ink and make a pattern in the shading.
4. Pop up the cut out shoe and place on the other image.
5. Layer the cut out sentiment onto a purple, green and black mat and pop up on the image.
6. Mat the image with a black mat and pop up onto the purple, green mats, layered onto the black card base.