Bible Promises Bible Journal Page by Pam Bray
1. Highlight Bible passage with colored pencils.
2. Stamp images and sentiments with black ink on Bible page. Color with pencils. Place white paper between Bible pages, ink with distress ink and blending tool.
3. Stamp butterfly image on white paper with black ink, color with markers. Ink edges with distress ink with blending tool.
4. Cut around prepared colored image leaving 1/2" on one side, score. Add to Bible page with washi tape.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Bible Promises Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project