Birds and Bones Skeleton Poison by Dee Adams
- I stamped the lovely Skeleton and poison words onto tissue paper
- Using Titan Buff painted the reverse side.
- Cut them out and placed to the side.
- I soaked some mod rock in water for a couple of minutes
- Squeezed out the water and played it across a media board.
- I heated up beeswax pellets and once melted I started to layer it onto the media board.
- I also used some graphics45 paper which I pushed into the warm wax after the first coat.
- I continued to layer the wax till I was happy using a mix of pan pastels and oil pastels to create the burnt edges.
- Once happy I placed the skeleton and poison words onto the warm wax and gave a final coat to seal them.
- I pushed in a rusty washer & attached rusty wire to the top.
Also uses these supplies:
Tando Creatives MDF Tags
DecoArt Fluid Media Acrylic Paints
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project