Birds and Bones Spider Fear by Katy Leitch
- Use Texture Sand Paste and a stencil to add texture to an MDF tag.
- Paint to distress and allow to dry.
- Stamp raven in black and color as desired, cut out.
- Emboss spider web on a panel of black cardstock in white.
- Dab VersaMark ink on an MDF spider cutout and emboss with white powder.
- Distress a window cutout with paint and assemble as shown.
- Stamp Terrorific on white cardstock and cut out with cutting die.
- Wrap barbed wire as shown around tag and through holes.
Also uses these supplies:
Texture Sand Paste and paints by DecoArt
MDF Tag, Spider and Window Cutout by Tando Creative
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project