Broom Flight Metal Stencil by Alison Heikkila
- On a piece of Bristol Paper, using the Mini Ink Blending Tools, apply the 3 Distress Oxide Inks listed in a random, circular fashion. Blend the colors.
- Spritz the stencil with water.
- Flip the wet side of the stencil carefully down into the Oxide Inked paper. Use a clean, dry paper towel to press the stencil into the paper and to blot up any excess water.
- Lift stencil carefully and use a heat gun to speed up drying time.
- Spritz the stencil again and reapply to the paper if necessary. Be sure to line up the stencil.
- Crop the dried image down to 3 3/4" x 4 3/4."
- Use the Mini Ink Blending Tool to apply Vintage Photo Oxide Ink to the edges of the paper.
- Create the card base out of Plum cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8."
- Adhere stenciled image to the card base.
- Using On Point Glue, run a line of glue down either side of the card.
- Sprinkle Moss Green Ultra Fine Glitter on to the glue and gently tap off the excess.
Also uses these supplies:
- GX269U Moss Green Ultra Fine Glitter
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Plum)
- Bristol Paper by Canson®
- Distress Oxide Ink by Ranger® (Spiced Marmalade, Faded Jeans, Wilted Violet, Vintage Photo)
- On Point Glue by Imagine Crafts
- Mini Ink Blending Tools
- Water Spritzer
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project