Build a Bouquet by Wendy Price
- Trim cardstock to 4.5 x 12 inches. Fold in half horizontally to create a card that measure 4.5 x 6 inches.
- On a 4-1/4" X 5-3/4" panel of Mixed Media White Paper stamp Kaffee Klatsch in silver ink.
- Using Kaffee Klatsch stencil, ink background aqua ink.
- Clean stencil and ink with VersaMark ink.
- Sprinkle with Silver Embossing Powder, tap off excess, return to jar, heat to set.
- Stamp jar and flower images on white paper.
- Color with alcohol markers. Diecut.
- Assemble stamped image on background, layering flowers and popping up with foam adhesive.
- Embellish with bow.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Cling Build A Bouquet Set 11.99
- Build A Bouquet Die Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Spectrum Noir Markers (HB1, HB3, CG2, CG3, BT1, BT3)
Encore™ Silver Ink by Tsukineko®
Ribbon by May Arts
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine and Magnetic Platform by Sizzix
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project