Count Catula by Kathi F. Rerek
- Fold an 8.5" x 5.5" piece of Velvet Night cardstock in half to form an A2 card.
- Cut a piece of Velvet Night cardstock to 4" x 5.25".
- Using VersaMark ink, stamp the Clock Collage onto the navy cardstock. Add Kaleidoscope Sparkly Embossing Powder, dump off the excess, and heat set.
- Sponge the edges with VersaMark ink, drag them through a pile of Kaleidoscope Sparkly Embossing Powder, shake off the excess, then heat set. Set the card front aside.
- Using Tuxedo Black Memento ink, stamp Count Catula onto white cardstock and onto thin paper.
- Color the cardstock version with Copic markers.
- Fussy-cut the thin paper version of Count Catula and adhere over his counterpart using repositionable adhesive.
- Use Post-It Notes to cover the base of the image.
- Airbrush the sky background with B37, B66, B99 Copic markers.
- Apply some Titanium White paint to a craft mat. Press a toothbrush into the wet paint, then run a credit card over the paint brush to splatter white paint over the dark airbrushed background.
- Lift the masks and color the ground.
- Die-cut the image and a piece of black metallic cardstock with a pair of the dies from the Fitted Frames A Die Set.
- Mat the image die-cut onto the metallic black die cut.
- Using VersaMark Ink, stamp the sentiment onto a scrap of navy cardstock. Add Detail White Embossing Powder, dump off the excess, and heat set.
- Die-cut the sentiment and a scrap of the black metallic cardstock with a pair of the dies from the Fitted Frames A Die Set.
- Mat the sentiment die-cut with the metallic black die-cut.
- Adhere the image panel and the sentiment to the card front.
- Adhere the card front to the A2 card.
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Cling Clock Collage Rubber Stamp 14.99
- Count Catula Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cat: C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6
Fangs: YR30, YR31
Tongue: E04, RV95
Bowtie: YR16, YR18
Cape: YR16, YR18, V04, V9, BB08
Ground: G84, G94
Sky: B37, B66, B99
Titanium White Media™ Fluid Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
Velvet Night cardstock by My Colors
Solar White Classic Crest® White cardstock by Neenah Papers
Black Metallic cardstock by Recollections
Post-It® Notes by 3M
Copic Airbrush System
Embossing Heat tool
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project