Fall Arrangement by Louise Healy
- Fold a 5" x 10" piece of Goldenrod cardstock in half to form an A7 card.
- Stamp the Fall Arrangement on a 3 7/8" x 4 1/4" piece of white cardstock with Tuxedo Black ink, color with Copic markers.
- Stamp Happy Thanksgiving on a 1/2" x 2 1/2" piece of white, color if desired.
- Cut a 4 1/2" x 5" piece of brown cork (the back of the cork is brown), then a 4 1/8" x 4 1/2" piece of the turquoise cork, adhere together then to the card front near the top.
- Adhere the Fall Arrangement to the turquoise cork layer.
- Put some craft glue in the centers of the sunflowers and sprinkle with the Cinnamon Micro Glitter, use gold in the center of a couple of smaller flowers, let dry.
- Adhere the Happy Thanksgiving to a 3/4" x 2 3/4" piece of turquoise cork, then to a 1" x 2 3/4" piece of brown, adhere to the bottom area of the card front.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fall Arrangement Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- MG17 Cinnamon Micro Glitter
- MG02 Gold Micro Glitter
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Goldenrod)
- Turquoise Cork
- Copic® Markers (E37, E39, Y15, Y21, YR15, YR18, R08, R59, R81, R85, YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, BG10, BG72, BG75)
- Dries Clear Craft Glue
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project