For My Friend Tag by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the Chunky Greeting stamp on to Canson Mixed Media Paper using VersaFine ink.
- Color the image using the Zig Clean Color Markers listed above, along with the water brush.
- Fussy cut the image. Use an X-Acto knife to trim out the center of the image.
- Using the flowers stamp from the Happy Birds set, stamp it all over the tag using VersaMagic ink.
- Heat emboss the flowers with Detail White Embossing Powder.
- Using the stencil brush and the Spectrum Kalediacolor ink pads, apply color all over the tag. Start with the lightest tone and work up to the darkest shade you desire. Work in circular motions.
- Wipe the excess ink off of the embossed areas with a tissue.
- Glue the stamped image to the tag using Zip Dry Glue.
- Add the ribbon.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Happy Birds Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Chunky Greeting Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- Mixed Media Paper by Canson
- Tag #5 (2-3/8" x 4-3/4") from Staples
- Zig® Clean Color Markers by Kuretake (020, 023, 029, 031, 034, 038, 041, 043, 050, 051, 065, 070, 080, 084)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Kaleidacolor™ Spectrum by Tsukineko®
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Water Brush
- Craft Knife
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project