Gift Drift by Wendy Price
- Adhere Seafoam cardstock to card base.
- Place Flower Lace Stencil on white cardstock. Apply distress ink using blending tool.
- Adhere to white cardstock. Place on card base with pop dots.
- Stamp image to white card stock with black ink. Color with Copic Markers.
- Punch border using gold cardstock, Adhere to front of card.
- Die cut colored image, ink edges with distress ink. Adhere to top of Seafoam cardstock die cut. Adhere to front of card front.
- Die cut three leaves, adhere to front of card.
- Add bow.
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by MyMindsEye®
- Patterned Paper by Graphic 45®
- Copic® Markers (E25, E31, E33, E35, R85)
- Tim Holtz® Peacock Feathers Distress Ink by Ranger®
- DecoScallop Punch by EKSuccess®
- Majestic Circle Dies by Spellbinder™
- Paper Arts Xyron 1.5 Sticker Maker
- Gold Ribbon
- Pop Dots™ Glue Dots®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project