Graduated Dot Penned Birthday by Kristine Reynolds
- Adhere a sticky panel to a 5 1/4" x 4" panel of white cardstock.
- Rub the back of the stencil with VersaMark ink and then lay on the sticky panel.
- sprinkle the red glitter over the holes, rub to cover circle area, and then shake off the excess.
- repeat step two with each of the other colors of glitter one at a time. (MG05 Orange Micro Glitter, MG07 Sunflower Micro Glitter, MG09 China Blue Micro Glitter, MG06 Lavender Micro Glitter, MG11 Red Micro Glitter)
- carefully remove the cardstock from the stencil being careful to NOT bend the stencil.
- cover the entire panel with Multi Fine Glitter GX225F ,rub into the paper and shake the excess off.
- Adhere panel to a blue card base (when folded in half it measures 5 1/2" x 4 1/4").
- stamp sentiment on a white die cut oval panel with wisteria ink and back with a larger blue oval panel.
- Tie yellow ribbon around card attaching the sentiment panel and tie a bow.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
ColorBox® Wisteria Chalk Ink by Clearsnap®
Ribbon by May Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project