Haunted Mansion by Laura Drahozal
- Fold a 4-1/4" X 11" panel of kraft cardstock in half to form card base.
- Layer a 4" X 5-1/4" panel of purple cardstock on card front.
- Stamp Haunted Mansion in black on a 3-3/4" X 5" panel of white cardstock.
- Color image with colored pencils.
- Crumple image thoroughly and smooth flat.
- Adhere to card front as shown.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Haunted Mansion Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Colored Pencils
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project