Heart Ornaments Foil by Dreamweaver
- Fold burgundy panel in half to form card base.
- Paste Heart Ornaments on red panel in matte black or gold paste.
- Allow paste to dry and clean stencil.
- Place stencil over image and use sponge dauber to apply Palette Glue Pad glue to entire design.
- Clean stencil thoroughly.
- When glue is tacky, apply foil leafing sheets to design. Press firmly to adhere.
- Use a soft brush to remove excess foil leaf, keep excess for future use.
- Trim card to size and layer on blue panel then on card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics
Foil Leaf in Multi-Color
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project