Hill Top Train by Lea Fritts
- Fold a 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" panel of red cardstock in half to form card base.
- Layer a 5-1/4" X 4" panel of dark blue cardstock on card front.
- On a 3-3/4" X 5" panel of Mixed Media White Paper stamp Hill Top Train in black.
- Color as desired with Copic Markers
- Use sponge dauber and ink pads to color background light blue and base area light tan
- Use VersaMarker to guide placement of Chunky White Embossing Enamel in snowy areas of scene.
- Heat to melt and set embossing powder.
- Adhere stamped panel to card front.
- Stamp Merry and Christmas from Holiday Words on scrap paper. Color with sponge dauber and blue ink.
- Adhere words as shown over stamped hill top train image.
- Deep Impressions Chunky Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMarker Watermark Ink Pen 3.49
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Hill Top Train Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- Chunky White Embossing Powder
- Holiday Words Perfectly Clear Stamps by Stampendous
- Copic Markers
- Sponge Dauber
- Light Blue and Light Tan Ink Pads
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project