House-Mouse Designs® Carrot Friend by Jamie Martin
1. Stamp HMV05 Carrot Friend on white paper with black ink and watercolor.
2. Cut out with an oval Spellbinder die, layer onto peach decorative oval from a Spellbinder die, then layer onto a green oval.
3. Glue a doilly to a peach panel, mount to a green card and apply image, flowers and pearls as shown.
- Carrot Friend Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Oval Spellbinder Die
Staedtler Watercolor Pencils
Cardstock - Green, Peach
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project