House-Mouse Designs® Chive Chewing by Kristine Reynolds
1. Fold a 11" x 4 1/4" piece of Caribbean Sea cardstock in half to create the card base.
2. Adhere pattern paper pieces to the card.
3. Adhere ribbon around card.
4. Stamp sentiment with VersaMark ink on the bottom of the card base and heat emboss with detail white embossing powder.
5. Stamp image on a white die cut panel and color with pencils.
6. Back image with a larger die cut Tuscan Sun panel and adhere to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
DP100 Detail White Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Caribbean Sea & Tuscan Sun)
Deep Blue Dreams and Aquatic Passage Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
Colored Pencils by Tombow®
Ribbon by May Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project