House-Mouse® Fortune Cookie Says by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold a 5 1/2 x 11 color cardstock in half for card base.
- Tape Lace Metal stencil down to front of card base.
- Spread Regular paste along edge of stencil with palette knife. Use paste spreader to move paste across stencil.
- Remove stencil and clean, leaving the stenciled card base to dry.
- Press Fortune Cookie Says stamp onto handle and stamp with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper to color.
- Mask image with the masking pen and cover bottom half of image with paper or sticky notes.
- Place Graduated Dot onto image and tape down. Airbrush V15 onto top half of card. Remove stencil and clean.
- Airbrush V17 over the top half of the card, then a smaller area closer to the image with BV23. Remove paper mask and flip it to the top half.
- Airbrush BV23 across bottom half around the images for shadow. Remove all masks and highlight shadows by hand with same marker.
- Stamp sentiment onto image word by word with Memento™ Tuxedo Black marker, cleaning between stamps.
- Die cut image with Fitted Frames B set and a larger frame from color cardstock.
- Place Graduated Dot stencil onto color cardstock frame and ink with Boss Gloss.
- Remove stencil and sprinkle Sparkle Blue embossing powder from Spring Sparkle kit (also sold individually as EP527). Tap excess off and return to jar and heat powder on cardstock.
- Glue frame onto card base. Wrap ribbon around top and glue down in the middle . Wrap again across bottom and tie in a knot or bow.
- Adhere image to card base with foam squares.
- Boss Gloss Embossing Ink with Dauber 4.99
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Life Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Graduated Dot Metal Stencil 11.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Lace Metal Stencil 8.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors™ by My Mind's Eye®
- Color Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
- Sketch™ Markers by Copic® (BV23, E18, E21, E23, E25, E31, E42, E50, E51, E53, E93, RV95, V12, V15, Y21, YR24)
- Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- White 3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
- Masking pen by Molotow®
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Removable Tape
- Airbrush System (Optional)
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project