Hummingbirds by Asia King
- Weave the yarns & threads through the gaps of a florist stand, leaving one gap open to create a nest's entrance.
- Spray generously with watered down acrylic to tone down the bright colours. Repeat until you are happy with the result.
- Wrap around with hand died cheesecloth and secure with matching threads.
- Stamp the Hummingbirds and PenPattern Butterflies and colour them in. Die cut the images.
- Add some Aged Hunter enamel to the birds' wings with VersaMarker.
- Stamp the flowers, colour in with pencils and fussy cut.
- Start layering the images over the nest as shown, securing them with DODZ and Foam Squares.
- Embellish further with feathers and flowers. Add little eggs inside the nest.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Hummingbirds Die Set 9.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
3D Foam Pennants by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L
3D Foam Squares Regular & Small - white by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L
DODZ 3D by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L
Inktense™ Watercolor Pencils by Derwent
Liquid Pearls™ by Ranger
Plastic florist stand
Various Yarn and Threads
Acrylic Paint by DecoArt - watered down in a spray bottle
Feathers and Craft Eggs
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project