Jellyfish and Octopus by Louise Healy
- Fold a 7" x 10" piece of Spearmint cardstock in half to form an A7 card.
- Stamp the Jellyfish on a 3" x 4 1/2" piece of white cardstock, color with markers, mat on a 3 1/4" x 4 3/4" piece of Seafoam, then a 3 3/8" x 4 7/8" piece of Tropical Splash.
- Stamp the Octopus on a 2 1/4" x 2 7/8" piece of white cardstock, color with markers, mat on a 2 1/2" x 3 1/8" piece of Seafoam, then a 2 5/8" x 3 1/4" piece of Tropical Splash.
- Stamp the sentiment on a piece of white cardstock, cut the three words apart, edge with the black marker, mat on small pieces of Seafoam and Tropical Splash.
- Adhere the Jellyfish to the upper right of the card front.
- Adhere the Octopus in the lower left of the card front.
- Adhere the "explore" and "dream" on the card, use foam tape to add the "Discover".
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Spearmint, Seafoam, Tropical Splash)
- Copic® Markers (BV00, BV02, BV04, BG10, BG13, BG18, R30, R32, R35, 100, 0)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project