Nature by Monika Thomas
- Fold a 5-1/2" X 4-1/4" panel of green cardstock in half to form card base with top fold.
- Stamp Industrial peeled paint background all over card in grey ink.
- Also stamp background on a 5" X 3-3/4" panel of red cardstock.
- On a 4-3/4" X 3-1/2" panel of cream cardstock stamp building, fence, tree and birds in black pigment ink.
- Sprinkle Detail Black Embossing Powder over wet ink, tap off excess, return to jar, heat powder to set.
- Add blue chalk to sky for clouds.
- Color in images and grass with colored pencils.
- Adhere cream card to red card and then to center of card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project