Quill by Tenia Nelson
- Create card from yellow cardstock.
- Stamp feathers with various inks and splatter various inks onto white cardstock.
- Adhere a piece of patterned paper onto image panel.
- Adhere image panel onto kraft cardstock and adhere the whole panel onto the yellow card using pop up dots.
- Stamp sentiment onto red cardstock and die cut using banner die and Big Shot.
- Adhere sentiment panel onto card using pop up dots.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Sisters Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Quill Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®, Michaels, and Core'Dinations
Inks by IMAGINE Crafts
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project