Ranunculus by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Ranunculus randomly several times on a watercolor panel with VersaMark ink and emboss with White Embossing Powder.
- Rub orange and pink inks directly over the embossed areas, then spritz with water and let dry.
- Layer onto a black panel and glue to an orange card.
- Stamp Friends Add Color on white cardstock with black ink and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder. Layer onto black and orange papers then glue to the right side of the card.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Friends Add Color Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Single Ranunculus Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock
Watercolor Paper- Strathmore
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
Distress Ink- Dried Marigold, Abandoned Coral, Spun Sugar, Raspberry
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project